Amigos de la Simulación
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

¡¡Steve McNair asesinado por varios disparos!!

5 participantes

Ir a la página : 1, 2  Siguiente

Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 2.]

lin4r3s

lin4r3s

¡¡Steve McNair asesinado por varios disparos!! 44402274¡¡Steve McNair asesinado por varios disparos!! 26332140

Former NFL QB Steve McNair Shot To Death In Tenn.
Police: Star Quarterback Was Shot Multiple Times; Woman Once In Head
Police: Woman Was McNair's Friend; Found With Pistol Near Body
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (CBS) ― Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
1 of 4
Former NFL star Steve McNair. (File)

Gail Burton/AP
Related Slideshows
2009 Celebrity Deaths
Related Stories
Ravens QB Steve McNair Announces Retirement
(4/17/2008)
Related Links
Steve McNair Highlights With The Baltimore Ravens Nashville police say former NFL
quarterback Steve McNair was shot multiple times and that the 20-year-old woman found dead with him in a downtown condominium Saturday was shot once in the head. A pistol was found near her body. Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron identified the woman as Sahel Kazemi, whom he called a "friend" of McNair's.

Aaron says McNair's wife, Mechelle, is "very distraught" and that police do not believe she is involved.

Aaron said, "While we may be leaning certain ways based on the scene and wounds on bodies, we have not ruled anything out."

The bodies were discovered Saturday afternoon by McNair's longtime friend Wayne Neeley, who rents the condo with McNair, 36.

Aaron said Neeley told authorities he went into the condo, saw McNair on the sofa and Kazemi on the floor but walked first into the kitchen before going back into the living room, where he saw the blood.

Neeley then called a friend, who alerted authorities.

Police said a witness saw McNair arrive at the condo between 1:30 and 2 a.m. Saturday and that Kazemi's vehicle was already there.

Kazemi and McNair were pulled over on Thursday for a DUI. Kazemi, who was driving at the time, was arrested. McNair was in the front seat, but didn't break the law and was allowed to leave by taxi. The vehicle, a 2007 Cadillac Escalade, was registered to both the former star quarterback and the 20-year-old woman. The arrest affidavit said Kazemi had bloodshot eyes and the smell of alcohol on her breath, but refused a breathalyzer test, saying "she was not drunk, she was high."
When asked if signs pointed to a murder-suicide, Aaron said he was only giving the facts, which he explained were: "Examination of the bodies shows McNair was shot multiple times. Ms. Kazemi sustained one gunshot would to head. A pistol was found near her body. McNair was on the sofa, and Ms. Kazemi was on the floor near the sofa."

Aaron said the gun was not "readily apparent" when police first arrived.

Aaron said officials had contacted Kazemi's brother who lived in Florida. It was not immediately clear of she had other relatives.

The doctor who examined the bodies at the scene was also the one who would conduct the autopsies, Aaron said, which were expected to be carried out Sunday morning.

Aaron said authorities don't yet know the full circumstances surrounding the shootings. "It's going to take many hours to process the scene," Aaron said Saturday. "I don't have any answers for you now as to what happened, who's responsible or what the circumstances are."

Detectives from the department's centralized homicide unit were investigating the case.

Aaron said police were not actively looking for a suspect as of Saturday night.

Fred McNair, Steve McNair's oldest brother, said some family members likely will travel to Nashville on Monday to consult with Steve McNair's wife.

"It's still kind of hard to believe," Fred McNair said. "He was the greatest person in the world. He gave back to the community. He loved kids and he wanted to be a role model to kids."

He said he did not know who Kazemi was.

Fred McNair said his brother just finished a football camp for teenagers on June 25 in Hattiesburg, Miss.

No funeral arrangements have been made.

"We don't know the details, but it is a terrible tragedy and our hearts go out to the families involved," NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement.

"There are persons who were around the complex today, visitors, who have been taken to headquarters for questioning, just to see what they know, what they may have seen," Aaron said. "No one is in custody right now."

Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams released a brief statement shortly after news of McNair's death broke. Adams called McNair "one of the finest players to play for our organization and one of the most beloved players by our fans. He played with unquestioned heart and leadership and led us to places that we had never reached, including our only Super Bowl."

McNair led the Titans within a yard of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl.

"If you were going to draw a football player, the physical part, the mental part, everything about being a professional, he is your guy," former Ravens and Titans teammate Samari Rolle said. "I can't even wrap my arms around it. It is a sad, sad day. The world lost a great man today."

"On the field, there isn't player that was as tough as him, especially at the quarterback position," the Ravens' Derrick Mason said. "What I have seen him play through on the field, and what he dealt with during the week to get ready for a game, I have never known a better teammate."

"I am deeply saddened to learn of today's tragic news regarding the death of Steve McNair. He was a player who I admired a great deal," said New England Patriots senior football adviser Floyd Reese, who was GM of the Titans when McNair played for them. "He was a tremendous leader and an absolute warrior. He felt like it was his responsibility to lead by working hard every day, no matter what."

Ozzie Newsome, Ravens executive vice president and general manager, said he immediately thought of McNair's four sons.

"This is so, so sad. We immediately think of his family, his boys. They are all in our thoughts and prayers," he said "What we admired most about Steve when we played against him was his competitive spirit, and we were lucky enough to have that with us for two years. He is one of the best players in the NFL over the last 20 years."

About 50 people crowded just beyond police tape outside the complex in the upscale Rutledge Hill neighborhood Saturday, some wearing Titans hats. The condominium is located within walking distance of an area filled with restaurants and nightspots, just a few blocks from the Cumberland River and within view of the Titans' stadium.

McNair began his career in 1995 with the Houston Oilers, who eventually became the Titans, and finished with 31,304 yards passing and 174 touchdowns. McNair played with pain for several years, and the injuries ultimately forced him to retire.

The highlight of his playing time might have been a five-game stretch at the end of the 2002 season when he was so banged up he couldn't practice. McNair started all five games and won them all, leading the Titans to an 11-5 finish and a berth in the AFC championship game for the second time in four seasons.

McNair played all 16 games in 2006, his first season in Baltimore, and guided the Ravens to a 13-3 record. But he injured his groin during the season opener last season and never regained the form that enabled him to earn a berth in four Pro Bowls.

"I am deeply saddened to learn of today's tragic news regarding the death of Steve McNair. He was a player who I admired a great deal," said New England Patriots senior football adviser Floyd Reese, who was GM of the Titans when McNair played there. "He was a tremendous leader and an absolute warrior. He felt like it was his responsibility to lead by working hard every day, no matter what.

"I don't think there was a player who played with him or against him that didn't look up to him and respect him," Reese said. "My heartfelt condolences go out to his family, his friends and the many teammates who loved and admired him."

Titans coach Jeff Fisher was out of the country, taking part in the first NFL-USO coaches tour to Iraq.

¡¡Steve McNair asesinado por varios disparos!! Steve_mcnair_a
(©️ 2009 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

Última edición por lin4r3s el Dom 5 Jul 2009 - 22:30, editado 1 vez

Periche73

Periche73

Hemos coincidido con el post Linares. ¡qué noticia más fuerte!. El tipo era un puto crack.

burace

burace

joder... que palo......

me ha dejao impactado.

Greypilgrim

Greypilgrim

Joder... Shocked

Albertigues

Albertigues

El hecho de estar feura hace que os vayais del mundo xd, ayer te metias a nfl.com y no habian mas noticias que esta, incluso pusieron videos y la verdad que era bastante bueno con unas estadísticas buenisimas tanto en carrera como en pase.

Ademas fue el artifice de que los titans llegaran a la superbowl en el 2000.

Greypilgrim

Greypilgrim

Albertigues escribió:El hecho de estar feura hace que os vayais del mundo xd, ayer te metias a nfl.com y no habian mas noticias que esta, incluso pusieron videos y la verdad que era bastante bueno con unas estadísticas buenisimas tanto en carrera como en pase.

Ademas fue el artifice de que los titans llegaran a la superbowl en el 2000.

¡Es que hemos estado incomunicados!

Albertigues

Albertigues

Grey ganaste algun partido de Madden fuero de lo comun jeje? cuando ganaste 2 el torneo pasado recuerdo que empezo a conocerse una gripe porcina que no mola nada xD y ahora muere este hombre, algo pasa con Grey!

Greypilgrim

Greypilgrim

Puede ser puede ser...Gripe Porcina, Steve MacNair....

¡¡Steve McNair asesinado por varios disparos!! 1826-cuarto-milenio
¿Casualidad? No creo. ¿Azucar? No, gracias.

lin4r3s

lin4r3s

R.I.P

Albertigues

Albertigues

Linares tenemos que rendirle un homenaje a este tio o tu con tus Titans o yo con mis Ravens pero hay que hacerlo Wink.

Contenido patrocinado

Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 2.]

Ir a la página : 1, 2  Siguiente